Product Review: Secret Training Race Informed Products

Yesterday I was invited to the launch of Secret Training Informed Products. This is the latest venture from Tim Lawson who is a European Champion Track Cyclist but is perhaps better known for the company he launched 20 years ago from his family's kitchen, Science in Sports.


One of these men is currently launching his second highly successful business
The whole ethos of the STRIP product range is to make racing as comfortable and hygienic as possible on the day of your event.

I spent the morning with Tim at the Cyclo Park in Gravesend (which I thoroughly recommend cyclists of all ages and abilities check out) who has clearly been working hard on this project for a number of years.

Along with some other journalists I got to try out the range before and after some intensive cycling and they certainly succeed in doing the job they were designed for.

I give my initial thoughts in the video below but hope to follow up with more in depth testing asthe racing season continues.

        

For more information head over to www.secret-training.cc.

Comments

The greatest hits...